California Lic. # OM24022
Check out this great video and learn what Medicare is and what it covers?
If you have Part A and Part B, - you can shop for Part D (prescriptions drug plans) and Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans) during this open enrollment period.
You may want to get coverage that fills gaps in Original Medicare coverage. You can choose to buy a Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy from a private company. Costs vary by policy and company. Employers/unions may offer similar coverage. Please feel free to get a free quote online:
While the 10 Medigap policies feature standard benefits in 47 states, the costs for these plans can vary substantially. That’s because each insurance company establishes its own premiums and pricing structure. Factors such as gender, tobacco usage, and marital status typically affect the rates.
The least expensive time to buy a Medigap policy is as soon as you’re eligible. Your Medigap open enrollment period starts when you turn 65. During this six-month period, Medigap policies do not require health underwriting.
Contact us today to find a Medicare Supplement Plan that works best for you. We have contracts with major health insurance companies in California and can compare various plans. We do not charge for our services.
What is a Medicare Supplement Insurance or Medigap? Watch this great video to get an understanding what a Medigap is and how it works!
Original Medicare covers 80% of your overall healthcare expenses. You have to cover the rest (20%)
May help cover the above expenses.
You can get a Medicare Supplement Insurance Plan + Part D
or you can get stand alone Part D
You can get a Part C (Medicare Advantage Plan) that also included prescription drug coverage.
This is a list of most asked questions. We will attempt to answer all of these questions on our web site or blog or you can also explore the educational videos available on our Youtube channel at no extra cost! If you have a specific question, please contact us and we will be glad to answer it. We usually don't charge for answering questions!
Most of my consulting is at no cost to you. If you are enrolling in Medicare I may be able to provide you with an insurance plan and if it’s one of the companies I represent I will be paid a commission. If you want assistance with researching Medicare coverage or resolving billing issues, I’ll charge an hourly fee.
We’ll talk on the phone first to determine what you need and if I can help you. Then we’ll make a plan. So, feel free to give me a call to ask your question. If I can’t help you, I will know where to refer you.
This is for someone who is becoming Medicare eligible due to age or because of leaving employment and wants to ensure the best coverage for their needs. I will provide you with a personalized explanation of how Medicare works and the options you have and help you compare Medicare to any other coverage (employee, retiree) for which you are eligible. We’ll work together to figure out if you would be better off with Medicare coverage or other coverage. We’ll come up with a plan and action list. We will meet face-to-face to start and then follow up by phone and email. Depending upon your situation, this will take around 3 hours.
The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period is October 15 through December 7, with coverage to start on January 1st. We’ll review your prescription drug coverage to make sure that you have the best coverage for your prescriptions at the lowest annual costs. Prescription drug plans change every year and if you don’t shop and compare you could be paying hundreds, even thousands, of dollars more than you need to. We’ll work mostly by phone and email.
Would you like to have a group presentation on Medicare for your office, your family and friends, a neighborhood gathering, church group, or some other organization? I have many years of experience with public presentations and enjoy giving group presentations to educate people on Medicare. Let’s make a plan that works for your group! Please contact me today to schedule a time!